Information and Resources
- Internet, photocopier, fax and telephone
- Community service supports
Job search assistance
Eligibility/suitability for Employment Ontario programs
- Labour market information
- Clients receive assistance in career exploration skills, interview and employment preparation skills as well as planning and conducting a job search
Job Matching, Placement and Incentives
No-cost Employment Services for People of All Ages
Jane Alliance Neighbourhood Services is pleased to partner with The Career Foundation to offer a full suite of employment services to job seekers! All services are offered at no cost to you.
- Job search assistance & one-on-one coaching
- Support with writing your résumé and cover letter
- Access to hiring events and career fairs
- Ability to browse and apply for hundreds of job vacancies in the GTA
- Digital workshops and guest speaker events to enhance your employability skills (e.g., résumé writing, interviews, LinkedIn, networking, etc.)
- Support for newcomers through the Newcomer Advantage Program
- Specialized training programs to help you access exciting careers in carpentry, arboriculture, healthcare, customer success, and more!
Key Areas of Support
*When offices are once again open to the public, clients may visit our Resource & Information Centres to access computers, internet, printers, fax, and telephone.