Dedicated JANS staff and volunteers seek help to keep functioning in charitable capacities to continue servicing vulnerable populations; in accessing resources to meet the evolving needs of priority neighbourhood members in and around Mount Dennis.
These contributions help us offer support services to:
- engage seniors in mindful opportunities to stay involved in their communities
- empower women to make self-automizing decisions and protect themselves from the reoccurrences of violence and sexual assault
- develop competencies in youth who are at risk and
- connect newcomers and other job seekers to employment opportunities that help sustain our economy
Keep in mind:
- your gift is tax-deductible with official tax receipts
- your contributions will be publicly announced through our programming and other streams of advertisement (at your discretion)
- donations of $100.00 or more receive certificates of appreciation
- you can pick how we use your donation!