Raised To Date
Dedicated JANS staff and volunteers seek help to keep functioning in charitable capacities to continue servicing vulnerable populations; in accessing resources to meet the evolving needs of priority neighbourhood members in and around Mount Dennis.
JANS has been working collaboratively with businesses and generally people that are closely knit to their communities to provide ongoing support for our clients through education, counselling and other programs that specifically target equity-seeking groups.
These contributions help use offer support services to:
- Engage seniors in mindful opportunities to stay involved in their communities
- Empower women to make self-automizing decisions and protect themselves from the reoccurrences of violence and sexual assault
- Develop competencies in youth who are at risk and
- Connect newcomers and other jobseekers to employment opportunities that help sustain our economy
Your donations directly benefit the communities to which we serve. Keep in mind:
- Your gift is tax-deductible with official tax receipts
- Your contributions will be publicly announced through our programming and other streams of advertisement (at your discretion)